After a re-boot I am asked to install Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard in Windows

>> Saturday 30 June 2012

After a re-boot I am asked to install Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard in Windows
I have a Sony VAIO with a Windows XP Professional operating system on it. Every time I reboot, a window comes up and it says that I should install a driver for the Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard. It says that I should put in the appropriate CD or find the file that contains that driver. I don't know what the Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard is, or why it should need to be installed on my PC. Does anyone know the solution for this? Or can anyone tell me the use of Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 01-03-2011
MahaGuru's Avatar
MahaGuru MahaGuru is offline
Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,526
Re: After a re-boot I am asked to install Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard in Windows
I had a look at your problem and I need to know the type of keyboard you are using. Do you have a wireless keyboard or a wired keyboard? Is it working fine or is it giving some problem. If it is giving some problem then there must be some issues with the keyboard itself. Now the next time if you see a pop-up then you just need to do a simple thing. You check if there is a check box near that pop-up. If there is a checkbox present that says something like don’t prompt me to install this again then check it immediately. This will surely help you to fix your problem.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 01-03-2011
Dayaamay Dayaamay is offline
Member

Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 49
Re: After a re-boot I am asked to install Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard in Windows
Thank you for your reply. I use the Sony VAIO keyboard that came with the system itself and it is working perfectly fine. Also talking about the checkbox I don’t remember that there is a ‘don't prompt me to install this again’ type checkbox present. I think that if it comes I would have checked it a long time back. But the next time when I’ll re-boot I will surely check for it. And if it is present then I will uncheck it. So I'll be sure to look for it next time that I reboot.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 01-03-2011
CodGuru CodGuru is offline
Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 997
Re: After a re-boot I am asked to install Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard in Windows
I have checked out for solution to your problem and I feel that it's probably a gaming application, but one that isn't actually a Microsoft product. It obviously isn't working and hence it is unnecessary to do anything with it. If you are using your keyboard to larger extent to play the games then you just need to decrease it a bit. It’s a kind of pop –up that will not hurt you more and won’t do any harm to your PC. Also I am very sure that it has nothing to do with the viruses’ .So you can just ignore the pop-up that tells you to install the Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard.
Reply With Quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author